Order number 574835
Low weight, compact dimensions and a host of innovative details – the new CTL MIDI compact extractor impresses in all aspects. It has intuitive touch operation, a smooth suction hose and a level storage area for tools and consumables. Manual dedusting and being able to replace the main filter from the outside ensure long-lasting work that protects your health. Includes integrated Bluetooth® technology – the mobile dust extractor is automatically started by the Bluetooth® battery pack or by the remote control. Also has an internal hose holder, SYSTAINER T-LOC connection and practical cord holder for tidiness and speed. All this together conveniently ensures clean air during service and installation work.
- Ideal for use on the go thanks to compact dimensions, low weight, and robust chassis
- Touch operation for intuitive control of the mobile dust extractor
- Keep working until the filter bag is full thanks to manual dedusting
- Internal hose holder for safe and clean transport of the smooth suction hose
- Saves you a trip to the extractor – thanks to the integrated Bluetooth® technology, the mobile dust extractor is started automatically by Bluetooth® battery packs or remote control
- Level storage area – ideal for storing tools and consumables
- Simple replacement of the main filter from the outside
- Smooth suction hose with conical geometry for high suction power and seamless processes without catching
- External cord holder with folding mechanism for winding up the cord with a simple turn
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC for connecting SYSTAINERS in an instant
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- container/filter bag capacity 15/12.5 l
- approval for dust class L
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
Order number 574950
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it’s used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 26 l, the CLEANTEC CTL 26 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dust in dust class L.
- Maximum utilisation of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional socket, compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimised SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
- approval for dust class L
For furniture edging that is worthy of being called “perfect”. With an integral system that accompanies the new CONTURO KA 65 from the workpiece being prepared right through to the perfect edge finish. For classic furniture edging or manufacturing shaped parts with convex or concave curves. For finishing work in wood, melamine or plastic. For variable edge heights and material thicknesses up to 3 mm.
- Easy, clean and efficient working progress and patented cartridge gluing system for quick colour changes
- Precision glue application for a perfect join quality and maximum adhesion
- Nozzle system that is easy to clean, machine housing does not heat up, allowing safe working progress
- Adhesive melts according to requirements and does not boil, discolour or deteriorate
- Easy to handle, perfect ergonomics, clear view of the workpiece
- Perfect in a system – integrated in a complete system of accessories and consumable materials for achieving the perfect edge
The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
Quality down to the finest detail.
Guides left, guides right. Even where others only pretend to do so. With spherical bushings on both sides to offer a double layer of protection in terms of keeping the carriage precisely on course across extra-large columns. Double-sealed for an extremely long service life, always exact and with zero play.
- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
- Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line
- Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimetre from the front of the machine
- Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- Safety brake
The perfect shape.
18-volt power on top form. The unique C-design with optimum centre of gravity lies perfectly counterbalanced in the hand. The brushless EC-TEC motor technology guarantees top performance. The combination of lithium-ion battery packs and brushless EC-TEC motor makes the C 18 light, powerful and durable. The CENTROTEC quick-change system and the FastFix adapters ensure even faster work processes, while the fully electronic torque adjustment with memory switch function guarantees reproducible screwing.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management for long service life and the highest output
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving
- FastFix interface for all FastFix attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system
- Switchover from screwdriving to drilling without changing the set torque
- Impressive ergonomics: compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced
- High-quality lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage
- Highest flexibility and economy: Battery packs in same voltage class can be used